Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Daze

So, today, the East Coast fell victim to a substantial snow fall. So much snow in fact that school was canceled, which I guess means that today was my first ever snow day.





Becca (the roomie) also got off work. So we decided to eat snacks and watch Wayne's World and Wayne's World Two, both of which are fine films.


This soda, called Champagne Cola, tasted like a combination of cream soda and bubblegum. The whole thing only cost 99 cents.


Becca investigating.


And not being too impressed with the results.

Also, check out this hilarious snack, Munchies. It, indeed, is a good cheese fix.


After a couple of hot toddies, I fell asleep. It was nice, but lazy days just mean I have to work twice as hard tomorrow. But I'm not going to think about that now.

No comments: