Monday, February 22, 2010

The dino saga continues...

I know all of you fans out there have been waiting with bated breath for the latest installment of "Sahar making a poster of a dinosaur eating some cats." So, we were asked to make a 3D version of our poster.

Step 1. Test your crazy ideas to see if they will even work.
so I wanted to take sort of the spirit of my dinosaur collage without making it too transparent. These were my initial "sketches."







Step 2. come up with different ideas because getting a chihuahua to model for you is really hard sometimes.
So I made this crazy collage thing with pins and foam core, but something was still off.





Step 3. polish polish polish.
Time to photoshop this mofo. Look what I did with the type! I really liked the one where I blurred the crap out if it, but no one else seemed to like it that much. Oh, well.





Final!!!!

1 comment:

becky said...

i like the blurred out one, too. it's mysterious and easier for my wonky brain to take in.
but i like all of them. and i really like the peeling tetris font.
A+ all around! as usual.