The cut off part says "still be my friend." My scanner is smaller than the notebook.
The cut off part says "19!"
Here are some things you should know about the context of the letter.
- It was during the period of two years where I wanted to give everything a unibrow.
- I figured out the microderm abrasion thing. I now own one of these.
- I had a fashion mullet, which to be honest I miss. I am currently trying to figure out a grown-up version.
- The dude whose mix-tape I was referring to was this guy my friend thought I might like. I never ended up meeting him in person because he told me my major was stupid via email and sent me his Friendster profile which featured a track list of last four mixes he'd made. A couple months later we bumped into him at Mountain Goats show and he fell on my friend Noel.
- I was about to start my last semester of college which was probably why I was so into Serge Gainsbourg.
- I was still buying CDs!