Friday, June 18, 2010

So Many Dinosaurs!

Last weekend, I went to the Portland Zoo with my friend Michelle. I've been to that zoo many times in the six years I lived there. What drew us this time was that they are hosting this animatronic dinosaur exhibition. Here are some highlights.








I love this guy's stupid head.






Michelle wanted to do an imitation.

In other dinosaur news. Remember this?


Which eventually became this?



So, what happened to that dinosaur? Since then, I have decided to emasculate the dinosaur by making it wear this apron I bought in Belgium whose purpose is to decorate wine bottles.





I wish my poster would have looked like these ones that were made for the aforementioned dinosaur zoo exhibition.




3 comments:

Flamingjun said...

I love your dinosaurs and your graphics, Sahar. However, I think it was quite a good idea to emasculate the dinosaur. Very clever. Perhaps the US could use this method on our enemies. Maybe place Kim Jong II in a lacey apron from Belgium. See how he feels then.

Dominick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dominick said...

Wonderful post!! so many dinosaurs. All these animatronic dinosaur
look real. you can also get some knowledge about these when you have a look at other sites.