Thursday, February 5, 2009

Self Poster, the rough draft

Some people (*cough Becky*) expressed some interest in seeing some stuff I am working on at Parsons. For my Process and Design class, we are making posters of ourselves. We aren't allowed to use computers. It has to be pretty lo-fi. If we use any type (do I sound like a designer yet?), it has to be found. The pictures we took of ourselves had to be taken at a photobooth. Then we photocopy and enlarge as much as we want.

This is a very rough draft! I will improve in the coming weeks. I swear.

This was the process:











I got my type from the boarding pass from my flight to New York.



The finished draft:


Yeah, it needs some work, but I think I am going to have working on it.

1 comment:

becky said...

i love it!
and i do still want to see updates about your art and life!
so there!