Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We Drew January : Part One

Late last year my dear friend Rachel decided that she wanted to start some sort of creative project involving her friends. She asked me to help her out and I obliged. What we came up with was WeDrawJanuary, a tumblr where people would upload a piece of original artwork corresponding to a daily prompt. I really was expecting a whole bunch of crap, but I ended up being really impressed by what people made. Over the next few days, I'll share some of my favorite pieces. I'm not going to include any of my own because that is tacky. If you want to see my stuff,  just scroll through our tumblr! Also, this dude Brandon who I've never met made a bunch of sound art, but I don't know how to put it up here, so please look at the tumblr!

January 1st  Hung Over 

 
by Denise 

January 2nd Octogenarian 

by Jaimie

by Michelle 
January 3rd Rock, Paper, Scissors 



by Jaimie

by Alice

January 4th Ice 

by Jaimie


by Michelle

January 5th Twerp

by Rachel

by Alice

January 6th Industry

 by Becky

January 7th Slovenly

by Marissa
January 8th Liquid

by Liz

by Jennie 

 by Al

January 9th Fetch

by Al


by Liz

January 10th Anticipation

 by Marissa 

by Rachel


I'll put up part two of We Draw January tomorrow.

No comments: