Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We Drew January: Part Two


Yesterday, I wrote about WeDrawJanuary, a month long art project that my lovely friend Rachel and I put together. Here are ten more days of my favorite picks.

 January 11th Gravity

by Denise "Low Riders Defy Gravity" Guzman
by Jaimie

January 12th Surround

 by Stacy 
 
 by Rachel

by Michelle

Bonus: Rebecca Attempting to Catch Up!



January 13 Spartan


by Michelle

January 14th Periphery


by Becky

January 15th Rag Doll


by Becky

by Stacy
January 16th Chicken or Egg
by Jess

January 17th Junk 
by Vanessa "Space Junk" Holfeltz

January 18th Yes


by Marissa


 by Michelle
January 19th Mammal

by Becky 

by Rachel


by Michelle 

January 20th Guilty Pleasure

by Becky

I hope you are enjoying these pictures. I'll put up the rest of my favorites tomorrow!

No comments: