Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy last day of November

I received another birthday card today. I already got a bunch and I've liked all of them, but I think today's is the best one. My friend Alice, who just moved away after living in and around Portland her entire life, sent it to me.

That's me I'm guessing, going off my clothes and glasses, at age 19. As you can see, I've always been a dork. The inside said this:


I was at Trader Joe's today and I was missing my mom and the Netherlands, so I bought a bag of these:



Yummy, caramely, waffley, stomach-ache inducing, et cetera. In the Netherlands, usually when you order a coffee at at a koffiehaus (not a coffee shop, you go there if you want weed), you get a small cookie for dipping. I like my coffee good and black like God intended it to be, so I would save my cookie for a snack on the train. These were my favorite ones to get.

1 comment:

samira said...

dear sahar...love your blog!samira