Thursday, February 2, 2012

We Drew January: Part Three

Here, my lovelies, is the last installment of my favorites from our WeDrawJanuary project. Just like with the past two entries, I am just picking my favorites for each day (and none of my own), so I implore you to check out the rest of them at your leisure.

January 21st Mechanized 

by Rachel

January 22nd Year of the Dragon

by Rachel

by Becky

January 23rd Home 
by Stacy 

by Marissa

January 24th Wonder 


by Rachel 

January 25th Knock Knock
 by Rachel
by Becky 

by Marissa

January 26th Adventure

by Becky

January 27th Calamity


by Rachel
by Marissa 

January 28th Frost

by Rachel 

January 29th Cycle 
by Marissa

January 30th Hive Minded 


by Becky 

by Marissa

January 31st Mother Father
by Marissa

by Becky 

Rachel and I are planning on organizing similar (but slightly more cerebral and complex) project in March.  Let me know if you'd like to join us.

No comments: